2017年3月18日土曜日

Mario car! From Shinagawa-Tokyo Tower- Shibuya at night


Thoughout Shibuya on Mario car!(KH)
It is the most famous attraction in these days! Me and my friends did Mario car at the beginning of March. It was fun! exciting! Worth doing if you interested in!

Even the day was in winter, I didn't feel so much cold. The company of Maricar prepares globes, heat pad, and so on.

We went the company at PM 6:45, chose our costume, to be a Mario, Princess Peach, Super man..., and started to drive at around 7:00.

On the way to Shibuya, we got to the first break at Tokyo Tower.

 The right one was that I took at the time. It's more beautiful than afternoon.

There were instructors of the company. They taught us how to drive it. They are little bit different from normal car.

But, honestly, I haven't driven car for two years.

Two years ago, I just drove five minutes.

I'm not confident of driving skill. I did carefully drive and I believed that there must have been a instructor behind of me.

The one led the group, the other stayed the end of group.

If the group is separated, the man being the last of group comes to
the front, and he takes to the group.

There are some route of Mario car!

http://maricar.com/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿